Ana Maria Fereday
Founder and President of Giving Hearts of Utah
Has been heavily involved in the Hispanic Community for the last 27 years. One of her dreams has always been helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams by organizing events and offering consultation to help businesses expand their services in Utah.
Besides being involved in the business world for more than 27 years she is also involved in helping her community here and abroad.
- -Her accomplishments were recognized by the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce by awarding her the Pathfinder Award in 2005
- -Received the Outstanding Peruvian Award from the Anna Lindh Organization, for Peruvian that have succeeded in business and other areas in Peru and abroad.
- -Charter Member of the Rotary Club Hispano-Latino of Salt Lake
- -With the Rotary Club she traveled to Cuba to deliver medical & school supplies to families living in poverty
- -Past Board member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Salt Lake City, Utah
- -Helped organize the Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- -Director of the Int’l Women’s Expo
- Organized the Asociación Argentiniana, ex-alumni High School Associacion with a group of ex classmates in Lima, Perú
Before moving to Salt Lake City, Utah from Peru to go to college, she worked at Continental Bank, one of the largest banks in Lima, Peru. She is the mother of 3 grown ups adults. Her enthusiasm and self determination helped her launch the first Hispanic publication in Utah which has been running successfully for the last 27 years.
She understands clearly what does it take to make it in life, work long hours, implement new winning ideas. Combining her strong head for business, entrepreneurship and compassion Ana Maria now is embracing this new passion in helping others in need and help people to succeed and reach their goals.